The child support payment amount is only an estimate. A final determination of the child support amount will be established by the Court of Common Pleas.
The following items may be used by the Court to calculate the actual child support payment amount, but are not included in this estimator:
- Parties monthly net combined income that is more than $30,000
- Noncustodial Parent's monthly net income if it is less than $867
- Deviations included in the child support guidelines
- Child support calculations for six or more children
- Multiple family situations
I understand that the Child Support Estimator tool only provides an estimate of the child support payment amount for my situation/circumstances.
View Guideline Rules
Federal regulation requires states to review their child support guidelines at least once every four years [45 CFR 302.56]. Pennsylvania conducted its most recent review, contracted to Policy Studies Inc., June 30, 2008. Select 2008 Update of the Pennsylvania Child Support Guidelines Schedule for the full report in PDF format.