Skip Navigation Links

PA Child Support Program

Payment Options

e-Payment Options

Check/Money Order

You may remit a support payment in the form of a check or money order. The check or money order must be made payable to PA SCDU and should include your name and PACSES member ID or SSN. The check/money order must be mailed to:

PO Box 69110
Harrisburg,Pa 17106-9110

On-line Payments

Pay by Checking/Savings Account Debit

Payment(s) made by checking or savings account debit can be made at There is no charge for payments sent to the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit. You must register and set up an account with ExpertPay. Please allow seven (7) days for the payment to be received by the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit. ExpertPay Customer Service is available at 1-800-403-0879.

Pay by Credit Card

Payment(s) using your MasterCard, Visa or Discover credit card can be made online at; by phone 1-800-955-2305.
Note: A convenience fee is charged for all payments made on this site.