Skip Navigation Links

PA Child Support Program


Existing Member or Returning to Request Support Services:
New User:
Register now to request support services:

New Attorney:
Register now to request support services:
Welcome to the homepage of Pennsylvania's E-Services! E-Services allows you to electronically submit requests for a variety of support services. E-Services uses a series of questions to complete documents to be forwarded to your county Domestic Relations Section (DRS). Requests for support services can be used by parents, caretakers/custodians, or attorneys who want to:

  • Receive child support and/or spousal support;
  • Pay child support and/or spousal support;
  • Modify an existing child and/or spousal support order;
  • Recover an overpayment; or,
  • Withdraw a complaint.

Submitting an online request does not constitute a filing with your county court. Documents are not officially filed until they are reviewed and accepted by the DRS. Each county DRS reviews forms submitted electronically according to office business practices.The county DRS may require additional information to process documents submitted online. Contact your county DRS for more information.

Support Services Description
New Application for Support Your responses to demographic, employment, marital and other questions will be used to complete the forms required for a new application and provide necessary information to Domestic Relations Section (DRS) staff.
Petition for Modification Allows you to request a change to your active or suspended support order if there is a change in circumstances such as an increase or loss of income or a change in family size.
Petition for Recovery of Overpayment Allows you to request overpayment recovery on active and closed cases.
Withdrawal of Complaint Allows you to cancel a pending complaint for support that has recently been submitted. This option does not allow for other actions such as terminating an existing order, cancelling a pending petition for modification, or cancelling a scheduled contempt proceeding.
The request for support services performs best when using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla Firefox 20, Google Chrome 26, or Apple Safari 5.1
About E-Services
  • The online request for support services can be used for new Complaints for Child and/or Spousal Support, Petitions for Modification, Petitions for Recovery of Overpayment and Withdrawals of Complaint.
  • You must complete a separate request for each person from whom you wish to obtain support (or to whom you want to pay support).
  • Once you complete all required questions, you can electronically send the request to your county DRS. Note that by law you are required to print, sign and save a hard copy of any form(s) that you submit electronically to the DRS for at least two (2) years. Pa.R.C.P.205.4(b)(3) and (4). You must print the document and sign the blank signature line in ink.
  • Once you submit the request, further instructions specific to the county DRS where the action is submitted is provided.
  • How to Request Support Services
  • When completing the online request, you will see a number of mandatory fields that must be filled out in order to complete and submit the request to your county Domestic Relations Section.
  • Help is available if you do not understand some questions - hover the mouse over the question mark icon next to the field. A detailed description of the information you are being asked to provide appears.
  • You may save the request and complete it at a later time. If you do not complete and submit the request within 30 days of your most recent update, it is deleted.
  • Once you complete and submit the request, you will be provided with next steps from your county DRS to complete the support services process.
  • Helpful Documentation
    It is recommended that you have the following documents in front of you while completing the online request:
    • Social Security cards for all parties
    • Birth certificates for children
    • Photo ID
    • Proof of paternity established
    • Medical cards for all parties
    • Marriage License/Divorce Decree/Property Settlement Agreement
    • Protection from Abuse order, if appropriate
    • Proof of custody or guardianship
    • Proof of income (SSI, SSA, Veterans Benefits, UC, SSD, Worker's Compensation, W-2, paystubs)
    • Proof of daycare costs you pay, both the amount and the total amount, if different
    • Copy of any support order you may have from another state
    Estimate your Child Support
    Estimate your Child Support amount by clicking here.